Mindfulness Yoga Retreat - Bali, Indonesia
Time & Location
About the Event
Join me for a transformational week of Mindfulness Yoga & Meditation in Bali!
You'll have an opportunity to unwind, to refresh and to explore this gorgeous island. Bring your best friend, your spouse or sibling or come by yourself. All levels of yoga experience are welcome.
We'll have 1-2 classes each day. In the morning you’ll flow through an refreshing practice to prepare for your day and our pre-dinner practice will either be Yin or some other fun themed class. Classes will be held in the open-air outdoor yoga pavilion with sweeping 360 degree views of the rice fields, Indian Ocean and outlying islands. Imagine breathing in fresh air as you move your body!
We'll be staying at Floating Leaf Luxury Eco-Resort which is located on the southeast side of the island with views of rice paddies and the Indian Ocean. There is a beautiful beach a short walk away. The retreat center is nestled between the villages of Sukawati and Pantai Purnama, away from the busy roads of other communities in Bali. The beautifully appointed rooms have private bathrooms with the option of single or double accommodations.
There is a healing pool with chromo therapy lighting, permaculture garden, a personal chef preparing locally grown organic food, a nearby beach, and more all in a traditional seaside village setting. There is a beautiful spa where you will receive a 60 minute massage which is included in the price of your retreat package.
We will also take an adventure out of the retreat center for some guided outings. We’ll participate in a water ceremony, take a guided tour of the rice fields and go to Ubud for some exploring and shopping!
Group outings are optional. You are welcome to to explore on your own, lounge by the pool, or head out to the beach. This retreat is all about you. Choose to do as little or as much as you'd like.
- 8 days/7 nights in a beautiful eco-luxury retreat center - all to ourselves!
- Welcome Dinner with Traditional Dancers and Musicians
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Art and Culture Shopping Tour
- Guided Rice field walk
- (1) Signature Balinese Massage
- Water Temple Excursion
- Intro to Bali Culture
- 3 healthy and delicious meals per day
- Welcome drink, refreshing face towel, and welcome foot massage upon arrival
- Three rooftop terraces offering dramatic views of the Indian Ocean & Bali’s majestic volcanoes and the surrounding rice fields.
- Fresh tropical fruits daily
- Plenty of personal time for exploration, integration, activities or rest
- Roundtrip airport transfers (to/from DPS)